Saturday, October 9, 2010

Sometimes it's the little things...


I just love our neighborhood and our cute little house here in Chiang Mai. God has really blessed: I have my own room, aircon, piano, a front porch to sit out and drink coffee, wonderful housemates and even a banana tree in the backyard! I got so excited when Carolyn came in the house the other day and said one of our banana bunches was ready to be picked. We went out armed with a camera and the largest knife we could find! After lots of effort and too much laughing, we managed to get the bunch of bananas cut down. We have another bunch just about ready to be picked and I can't imagine what we are going to do with all these bananas....perhaps banana bread, smoothies, fried bananas and whatever else we can think of! I can't wait to see how creative we can get using up all the bananas...sometimes it's just the little things in life that make the days so marvelous!


0 comments: