Saturday, October 16, 2010

Memories...

I absolutely love anything vintage looking! Since I have been here in Thailand, one of the things I miss dearly is going antique/vintage shopping with my mom! We always try to go at least once a month if not more. Most times we never buy anything but just getting to look and spend time together is the fun part. The other night I was in need of a pencil sharpener, I went and asked Pook if she knew where one was and she immediately went to here drawer and pulled out this marvelous little pencil sharpener. I immediately fell in love with it! :)



I was so excited to see something so cute and vintage! I was even more thrilled to find out that Pook's dad had used it when he was studying in school. Can you imagine lugging this thing around in your backpack!?
This little treasure that I had no idea was in my house brightened my day! It immediately reminded me of memories with my mom!

0 comments: